YOUTH TRIATHLON FUNDRAISER
SUNDAY, AUGUST 21, 2022!
Sign up today to support VHBG!
Race Date – Sunday, Aug 21, 2022
Race Location – Virginia Home for Boys and Girls, 8716 West Broad Street, Richmond, VA 23294
Race Distances – Short, beginner-friendly race distances. 9 & under complete a 40 yd pool swim, 1.5 mi bike, and .5 mi run. 10 & older complete an 80 yd pool swim, 3 mi bike, and 1 mi run. View Course Map >>
Race Camp – Our coaching partner – Endorphin Fitness – hosts a camp in the evenings (5:30-7 pm) the week of the race (Aug 15-18) on the race course. Participants are taught essential skills to enjoy the sport safely and effectively. The camp is open to VHBG residents and the community. Sign Up Here >>
Participants must register by August 7 to be guaranteed a shirt
*100% of the race fee goes directly towards VA Home For Boys and Girls. The race fee includes race, t-shirt, and post-race snacks. There are no refunds for any reason.
Saturday, August 20, 2022
4:00pm – 6:00pm Packet Pick-Up / Q&A at Endorphin Fitness, 8908 Patterson Avenue, Richmond, VA 23229
Sunday, Aug 21, 2022
- 6:00am – 7:30am Pre-Approved packet pick-up
- 7:00am Transition opens
- 7:15am – 7:45am Swim, bike, and run warm ups allowed on course
- 7:45am Transition closes
- 7:50am Pre-Race meeting beside pool
- 8:00am First wave starts for 5-9 age group
- 8:30am-11am Post-race snacks and family fun day activities
- 8:45am Approximate first wave start for 10-14 age group & VHBG residents
- 10:45am Approximate start time of award ceremony
Sign up to volunteer to make this event a great experience for every participant. Click here to sign up to volunteer.
For questions, contact LBacon@vhbg.org.
We especially thank our sponsors!